Wednesday, May 21, 2008

bugged..

Well, last week.. I went to a lot of Banquets.. Two to be exact.. But that was enough.. I also went and saw 5 movies in the theatre and one of them twice.. It was an awesome week! :-D So I went and saw The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything Tuesday.. And Wednesday I went and saw August Rush first, then Surf's Up, and last Water Horse.. All those movies were only $2!!! So then Friday I went and Saw Prince Caspian at 12:20 and got a T-shirt in the prosess.. haha It is awesome! And then I went to my other Banquet and it was soo mush fun! Then Saturday I went to my mom's graduation and after that I went home.. Then Sunday we went to church and after church mommy got cake, and then we went and saw Prince Caspian as a family.. and got T-shirts again.. It is a really good movie! :-D Then Yesterday (Tuesday) I went with my grandparents to help move some stuff, for a garage sale, back to their house.. It was fun!! And I got to see Rocky and Zelda!! They are soo cute!! :-) I love them! And of course we got to see Be nand Molly.. :-D It was really fun! :-) Except for when we were talking at the friends house and my grandfather said that since me and my sisters stay home we should be cleaning the house all the time and it should be clean.. Well, guess what Papa! Maybe we have schoolwork to do or maybe you forgot about Justin!! I mena he isn't able to feed and change himself! I mean really! So now that I have gotten that out of my system.. I guess I can say that I still love them but they can be annoying sometimes....

No comments: